"Honey, what happened to the power!" calls my wife.
- Turn off the main and each individual breaker.
- Take out each breaker by pulling it out from the center of the box towards the side it is on.
- Unscrew the wire leading into each breaker so that now the breaker is completely free.
- Get a can of WD-40 and saturate the breaker.
- Wrap the breaker in a thick towel and gently beat it. The oil in the WD-40 will disperse the water in the breaker bringing it out of the casing.
- Get a can of compressed air and spray off any residual water/oil left.
- Repeat the towel beating and compressed air cleaning until there is no more water.
- The WD-40 will dry in about 30 minutes. Re-attach the wire and plug the breaker back into its location on the panel.
- Repeat for all the wet breakers.